Tuesday, January 31, 2012

No More Excuses...


+



+

 

=


Time to Start Training.

So, I ran last night for the first time in probably 9 months.  According to my half marathon training plan, my first long run is in 5 weeks... and it's 7 miles.  Dum-dum-dummmmm... I ran two miles last night without dying, so that's a start!  Jena has promised to keep me accountable over the next several weeks, so stay tuned for some progress updates as the weeks count down.  

Speaking of countdowns, Chad happens to work in the OneAmerica building downtown, and there happens to be a real-time countdown clock to the start of the race.  So that's a nice dose of reality for him every day (and for me when he decides to let me know just how little time we have to get our poor bodies into shape for this crazy race).  

God help us...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment